Monday 10 March 2008

2008 ABIA award Nominations

As you may or may not be aware- last year I was ecstatic to not only be Nominated for an ABIA award for wedding cake design- I also came Runner up! A very close second- missing out by only 0.01%! With a satisfaction rate of 99.24% I was more than honoured by my past clients!

I really appreciate all of the feedback, pictures and referrals I have already received, and am humbled by your acknowledgments of contribution to creating a successful wedding.


This years voting has begun, and in order to once again become a nominee (and hopefully win ;))
I would love it if my past clients could vote for me!

Not only do you have the opportunity to let the ABIA know about your suppliers- and how you rated them- but if you nominate 4 or moire suppliers- you will go into the running for a Romantic escape for two!

The ratings are not only about recognizing the suppliers who have contributed to your wedding day success- but will also help future brides decide what suppliers to choose when organising their wedding day!
Voting is open until the 4th May 2008- so if you are Married before then- your vote will count!

You can check out the ABIA website Here
To Vote for the 2008 QLD ABIA awards
CLICK HERE

It has been my pleasure to create such magnificent cakes- for wonderful clients again this year!

Thank you once again for supporting me in doing what I love!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Sarah-Jane. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. You are such an inspiration, I just love your website and blog.