Saturday 15 September 2007

Awesome Job!

Tonight was cause for celebration- My very good friend Paula, was celebrating her belated ?th Birthday and we were also celebrating her daughter Riley's fourth Birthday!
So when I arrived at their house to see the awesome job that Paula had done of Riley's cake- I was blown away- not to mention how excited Riley was that it was her birthday- and what a fantastic cake she had!!!
For some crazy reason Paula- who has known me for many years- was worried what I would think- but the cake speaks for itself!
This two tier cake, was iced in coloured rolled fondant, decorated with fruit sticks around the outside ( the dark pink ones are the best!!) Paula then- very cleverly- made decorations from royal icing- that had a fantastic sheen!
To be fair to all you home decorators out there- Paula is a Chef too!
So Congratulations- once again you have outdone yourself!

I think this is the hurry up and light the candles look- so we can eat cake!!!
Happy Birthday Riley!!
Back pack Back pack back pack back pack...... Can't get it out of my head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Can you ask Riley if I can have a piece sent to me????