Friday 26 June 2009

Annual Leave

After a massive start to the year I am having my annual leave for the month of July.
During this time I will not be hosting consultations or making any cakes- however I am still contactable via email should you wish to place an order.
I hope to catch up on all of my blogging during my break!

I am headed to KL and Phuket for a short break before returning to Brisbane for some paperwork catch up time. I plan to make a whole new set of display cakes too!
So I won't be totally out of touch with cakes- but just not ordered ones.

If you do send me an email, please note that my response times will be longer than normal- as I will not be on the computer every day.
Looking forward to catching up on my blogging, and sharing my holiday stories with you all soon!

No comments: