Tuesday 16 December 2008

Cutting the cake............


Not only am I blessed to make some fabulous cakes- I also have some truly wonderful clients!
This year I have once again received overwhelming thanks and feedback from my clients. Seeing images of their cakes being cut really brings it home how privileged I feel to be apart of the celebration.
I have made a little video of the jpeg images I received! During my holidays I am planning on scanning the actual hard copy images I also received- to include them in a future video.

So Thank you , Thank you, Thank You to my wonderful clients- best wishes to you all for a safe and Merry Xmas and a prosperous 2009!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cakes and so nice to see so many happy people! Would you kindly tell me who sings the music, its very pretty indeed. Angela

Sarah-Jane said...

The song is called " This old Love" by Lior