Wednesday 2 January 2008

Best Of 2007!

Some time I really surprise myself with my Googling skills ;)!
I have found a way to place a poll onto my site- to gather what- in your opinion- was the best of 2007. If your favourite cake is not here, please let me know your favourite in the comments section!
Tiffany Special


French Gold


Enlightening White


Diamonds and Pearls


Big Apple


True Blue


Grandioso 2


The Venetian

Le Cherisse

Rose Sparkle


Voting has now Closed:(

Thank you to everyone who voted.
In the end- the readers vote is a three way tie:
Rose Sparkle
True Blue
and
French Gold!

Thank you to my wonderful clients for 2007 for asking me to create these beautiful designs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SARAH-JANE
I MUST SAY MY FAVERITE CAKE FOR 2007 WAS THE "DREAMY DIAMONDS" CAKE YOU MADE BUT I GUESS I AM BIAS AS THAT WAS MY WEDDING CAKE
YOU DID SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB ON THE OUTSIDE BUT THE INSIDE OF RED VELVET AND COCONUT MUD CAKE WAS SOOO GOOD TOO THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOU HARD WORK.
KIMBERLEY XXX

Sarah-Jane said...

Too True Kimberley!

Your cake was absolutely divine! I am blessed to have had so many great clients to make fantastic cakes for- it was so hard to choose! Perhaps I should have done a top 100!!! Even then I am sure I would have left some out!

I think I should do a top clients- for friendliness and appreciation!

Have a great 2008!