Sunday 23 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Chocolate and Hazelnut Balls


First and foremost- I am utterly gob smacked at the response I have had since starting this blog!
I started writing this so I could share my weekly work with everyone, rather than only getting to rant to my family!
I have had an overwhelming response from people from all over the world! Every week I will get emails from people congratulating me , and thanking me for sharing my thoughts, and cakes! I really appreciate all of your feedback- and welcome more!
A Special thank you goes out to all the fellow Decorators, from all over the world, who send words of encouragement and appreciation.
This blog wouldn't be possible without my clients, and their wonderful cakes! Thank you to all my past present and future clients!


Pistachio and Cranberry Ginger bread trees


As Christmas is only two short sleeps away- I am wanting to wish all my readers a Very Merry Christmas, and a Safe, Healthy and Prosperous New Year Ahead.

I have had the opportunity to share some fantastic designs over the past 8 months with you all- and I look forward to sharing many more.

The Contents of the Christmas bag, laid out.


Each year I create a special Christmas goodies bag, for all my Family and Friends. This year I thought that I was going to have to break tradition, due to a lack of time, but after a very long day- and night last night- I managed to get it all done!
I will leave you with some images of what I have done for them this year! If only I had the time to make them for sale too!

Mixed Berry and Cointreau Jelly


Enjoy the days ahead, and break the diet! You deserve it!

No comments: