Saturday 27 October 2007

Past and Present





This week had me preparing a cake and a topper for previous clients.
It is always wonderful to be able to make cakes for repeat clients, and both of the return customers this week have returned more than once!
Firstly I made this little fairy for a 1st birthday cake. Although I didn't make the actual cake- I did replicate the fairy from the invitation design- so that everything matched.

Then I had the privilege of making a beautiful christening cake for one of my past wedding clients. This cake had gorgeous tiny little rose buds over the cake- it was so pretty.






Then a strange coincidence occured- This week I had two clients called Tiffany/Tiffanee. Whilst one was celebrating her wedding- the other was holding a lavish "Oscars after Party" and wanted individual "Tiffany" boxes as her cake.




The latte coloured cakes with black sugar bows were surrounded by fresh flowers and ivy. Rich and Romantic in design.

The heat today was sent to test me for sure. Summer is certainly here- and with everything becoming super delicate it really makes me appreciate the coll- non humid winter weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog and have to say I am so happy I did. Oh my god your cakes looks so beautiful. That fairy is absolutely adorable!!! You are so talented. I will be a regular visitor to drool over your creations.