Monday 8 October 2007

Cake Stories


Lee-Anne and Greg 19/08/06

This week Cake That! seems to be popping up everywhere!
I picked up the latest edition of Wedding Cakes- a Design source to not only find that they had included more than 10 of my cakes, but also they had included one of my past wedding couples as a feature.
The couple in question were even faster off the mark than me to spot themselves in the magazine!

Then I had a consultation- where the clients showed me another of my cake designs pictured- without credit- in the latest Queendsland Brides magazine. In all fairness- the image was taken by a professional photographer- but luckily for me my clients recognized the cake from my website! Below is the cake in question- taken by me!

Then I had an inquiry from a Sunshine Coast girl who has a web blog/magazine, asking if she could use some of my pictures for a story she was writing on cupcakes.

I am also waiting to get my hands on a copy of Brisbane Affair Magazine, who also took copies of my cupcakes for an article in their October issue!
You have got to love free press!!

No comments: