Sunday 1 July 2007

Sweet Week!




Once again my beautiful clients have given me a wide variety of designs to create this week! Starting on Friday, I had a wonderful four tier cake- that weighed the earth- to Deliver out to Glengariff at Dayboro. If you have never been out there it is just glorious!
I made the trip out on my own- and using all my muscles- transported the cake from the car- out of its box and onto the table- without a hitch!




Then Yesterday I tripped around Brissy delivering more cakes- then headed up to Clear Mountain to set up another Favourite- this chocolate cake smelt better than it looked! I even saw the Bride to Be getting ready for her big day!




Then today- leaves the last cake of the weekend- a beautiful christening cake- for an even cuter little boy! When I was first contacted to make his christening cake- he was only 3 months old- now 6 months old he has one of the biggest baby smiles I have seen!
His two tier cake featured a muted teal tier with a white design- and a white tier with sleeping baby cuddling his teddy!!

So thats it for this week... Until next week 07/07/07 When EVERYONE seems to be wanting to be married!!

No comments: