Sunday 8 July 2007

Published Cake Designs


This Week- the 23rd Edition of "Wedding Cakes- A design source" arrived in Brisbane Newsagents!!! I have been waiting for this Magazine to arrive in Australia- as I knew I would have a cake picture published in it- to my surprise- after purchasing the magazine on Friday- I had seven wonderful pictures in this fantastic magazine!!
I had received various emails from UK based decorators commenting on my cakes over the past months- the magazine came out in April in the UK- so I was almost bursting with excitement to see it! I certainly wasn't disappointed- and I look forward to the next issue- which also has some of my designs in it- and a couple of my past clients pictured with their cakes!
Knowing that some of my past designs may inspire other Brides, Grooms and cake decorators alike- is great!

No comments: