Sunday 23 October 2011

Round about May




Nearing the end of may - it was still a very busy wedding season indeed.
Like most weeks during theses hectic times- I had wedding across many days of the week, not just the weekend.

That weeks delivery run started on Friday to Victoria Park, where I delivered this three tier cake complete with cake topper family!  


The Bride and groom Stood proudly on top of their cake with their pet dog too :)


Flowers to match in with the wedding were also supplied by the clients florist and placed over the cake.
The next to leave was this pretty lilac version of a popular stencil design.


Colour really works with this style of design- very pretty indeed!
My love of all things monochromatic was certainly accomplished with this next cake for Indooroopilly Golf club.

This Three tier White Classic design with sugar Roses and Orchids clustered across the tiers is a perfectly fitting timeless design.

I also had cupcakes at The Landing.
This Black and Ivory themed wedding was completed with this blinged cupcake tower.

 The Bride and Groom had sourced the toppers and the little flags to go around the tower.
Personalised messages on the flags were very cute indeed!

I was modelling up a frenzy for this weeks cakes, with another set of toppers of this Tower of Cupcakes at Baguette Restaurant.


I really love this restaurant for receptions. It has beautiful atmosphere! The decor is warm and inviting- it really feels like the Couple are intimately entertaining their closest friends and family whenever I see it all set up.
Last but not least was a 1st Birthday Cupcake tower for Twins!

This Noah's Ark Cupcake tower- inspired by the beautiful Debbie Brown's Original Noah's Ark cake- complete with matching animal face cupcakes :)


Made for Twin Boys- Will and Sam, for a wonderful party organised by their parents, complete with a baby animal farm! Too cute!

As well as delivering all of these beautiful cakes above, I also had an Anniversary cake to make for one of my past clients. The ever decadent Chocolate fruit cake- the recipe is a family one that Celeste (Bride) used every year, and on her wedding day had me bake it for her cake! Then on her Wedding Anniversary I was asked once again to bake a tier for them to enjoy! Such a privileged to make :)

Well that's all folks- for today anyway!

With Just over a Month before I head off on leave- I look forward to the final Cakes I have to create! Wow how this year is flying by!
Thanks for reading
SJ

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! All of your cakes and cupcakes look wonderful!! I love your figures, so adorable!!
I would've been exhausted by the 4th order, but I'm sure you are used to it being that you do orders waaaaay more than I do and mine isn't a full fledged business yet!! :-)



Carsedra of:


http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Jenniffer said...

Hi Sarah Jane! I know you said you were going on leave soon, but I do hope you blog about more of your beautiful cakes!

Burger said...

Good stuff! Keep up the great work on posts like this one.......I enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to more.

Unknown said...

Wow, wish i could bake like this!