Friday 1 June 2007

Reflections



I don't know what bought me to this thought- but in average my cake would be eaten by around 600 people each week!! I can't believe it- from doing a job that I really enjoy- I manage to put a little bit of sugar into more than 600 mouths each week- its just amazing!
Having a consistently fantastic product being eaten by this many individuals each week is by far the best form of Marketing anyone could have. I have been looking into advertising lately, and have discovered that you don't always get what you pay for.
I pride myself on being able to give my clients a fantastic quality product at a reasonable price, and therefore I rely on a lot of word of mouth advertising.
So with over 600 hungry people experiencing a Cake That! cake each week- this has got to be the best form of advertising yet!

Letichia and Jim 14th April 2007

All the unexpected and wonderful thank yous and photos from my past clients that I really treasure- make my job that extra bit wonderful! The clients above also thanked me for referring me to their florist- who did a marvelous job on the wedding flowers.
Without fantastic clients who choose gorgeous cakes-I wouldn't be able to do what I love!

Photos taken by Helen McConnell Photography



No comments: