Friday 31 July 2009

I'm Back!

Thats right My Annual July holidays are over for another year- I am back to work, in full swing again! I seriously forgot how often my phone rings!

I have had a huge start to the week with not only some big wedding cakes- but it is also my niece's 3rd Birthday and My baby sisters 21st Birthday!
I will blog about all of these cakes- and more early next week!!

After my break I have a serious back log of clients waiting for consultations- and as per usual everyone wants a Saturday or Evening timeslot. Curretly Saturday appointments are booked out through to Mid September.
Saturday times are ONLY available subject to my delivery schedule. This means that IF I have time to see clients on a Saturday it is restricted to either an 8am or 9am consultation. Delivering cakes to their respected venues on time is my utmost priority on a Saturday, and as I would hope you would expect from me on your wedding day- my weddings for the day are the priority and not new clients.
I schedule all of Tuesday afternoon/evening to see the majority of my clients- and also offer formal quotes via email should you not be able to attend a consultation.


Bookings for Autumn 2010 are filling up fast- I am taking bookings now for all dates up to 30 June 2010.

To arrange a consultation please call me on 0404 388 219.

2 comments:

Relznik said...

Yay! Welcome back... you were missed!

Sarah-Jane said...

Thanks Suzanne!