Sunday 13 May 2007

Saving the best for last!


Today is Mothers Day, and I had the pleasure of delivering the divine creation above!
A gorgeous three tier cake, with Baileys and traditional Mud cake inside! Covered in a velvet Dark Chocolate Ganache, and decorated with fresh roses and Gumnuts- the end product was just gorgeous!
The Florist who created the fresh blooms for this cake is truly wonderful! Karen from Bliss Floral always has exceptional blooms ready for the clients cakes. Once again, her flowers have turned a simple design into a glorious one!




I was also surprised to see another one of my cakes in todays Sunday Mail. This cake was created for Tanya and Brant- who held their reception last night at the Treasury Hotel! This cake was a two tiered version of my Bridal White design- with a twist. Tanya had a pink and lilac theme, so her cake had lustered icing pearls and sugar roses to match. This soft addition of colour was just pretty.



Last but not least- My Wonderful husband- once again- had the job of transporting and setting up a cake for me- whilst I was seeing clients :))
He drove this Cupcake tower up to Bribie Island on Saturday Morning, and set it up for a lunchtime wedding. The top tier of this design was encased in a solid chocolate collar, filled with chocolate scrolls with a cute couple in the middle.
When he got back to Brisbane, it was back into the car to help me deliver the rest of the cakes for the day! What an awesome guy!





No comments: