Saturday 7 April 2007

Sunday Mail Feature

Hi All,
Welcome to my Blog- featuring my favourite cakes from each week.
I am really lucky to be able to create some simply stunning cakes for beautiful couples each week! I am excited to share my thoughts with you about my cakes each week!
You can also view many of my past design on my website

This cake was my first cake to be featured in the Sunday Mails' wedding section. It was created for a wonderful couple who lived in Melbourne- but held their wedding in the Grooms home town of Brisbane.
My mother an I had spent over three hours delivering wedding cakes-last Saturday- when this cake was delivered. The Photographer was patiently waiting for me to complete the cake, so he could take this photo- Had I had known it was the photographer from the paper- I probably would have hurried up a bit!
A classic three tier design with the centre tier featuring a heart filigree design and tiny silver cachous. The bright fresh flowers on this white cake- were really striking.
I was really excited to see my work finally in the paper! I am always excited to see the pictures of my past brides- but when the cake is in there too it is fantastic!
Congratulations to the Bride and Groom!

No comments: