Wednesday 15 September 2010

Last weekend of Winter...........

Was a VERY special one indeed.
Not only did I have some gorgeous Couples to make cakes for- it was also My sister in Law's wedding day.
Being such a special occasion I will blog about that separately... but will fill you all in on the other fabulous cakes I was able to make that week.

Once I had found out that my SIL was getting married - I stopped taking bookings - only keeping the ones which had already been locked in.
It was kind of uncanny that on the actual day all the cakes I had to deliver were in the same city block!
I also had sent a cake to Maroochydore- on the Friday, and also a cupcake tower to Mt Mee.

I had sent a Three tier cake complete with a Cricket attire groom up to Maroochydore on the Friday. 




Such a cute little couple indeed. I always love how gorgeous a simple cake with a set of personalised toppers can look. 




Unfortunately as I didn't set the cupcakes up- I have no picture of them :(

So on the Saturday it was an early start- getting Alison's cake and the two other cakes I had on order - Delivered and set up- before racing home to make myself look presentable for the wedding.

The First drop off was for the Stamford- where I had my popular "fresh bride" design. With stunning roses clustered across the tiers- it looked just too pretty!

My next stop was Quay West- and other cake adorned with beautiful pink roses.

Each tier had a piped pattern- withe the word "LOVE" piped into the middle tier. So Sweet!

Brisbane turned on a Stunning day for the last weekend of Winter- as always- Beautiful one Day- Perfect the next!

I am looking forward to sharing Alison and Joel's wedding day with you all shortly.
Thanks for Reading
SJ


1 comment:

LEROY said...

These look so elegant and sound fabulous.Yum! I can almost smell it! This is such a beautiful post, and Congratulations, your work in photography is stunning and very inspiring.It's looks heavenly.