Thursday 10 June 2010

Real Weddings

Camille and James- Thurtell Photograhy

I am more than lucky to receive gorgeous thank-you's from my couples- some are even keen enough to be apart of my "Real Weddings" Feature section- where with images (supplied with permission) from their professional photographer are displayed- A small gallery acknowledging their favourite suppliers from their wedding day is put together for other Bride and Groom's to be to browse. 

 Melanie and Peter- Guest photo

This is a fabulous way to have your wedding displayed on the net- you can mention as many or as few of your favourite vendors from your wedding day- with click through links under the corresponding images.  


Gianni and Cherisse- Toni Snell Photography

If you have been a previous "Cake That!" couple and would like to be apart of this section- please email me 7-10 Web Quality images and the list of your recommended vendors. Your Photographer will be credited under each image supplied.

    Katrina and Matt- Jenniferoliphant.com

So Feel free to contact me if you would like to be apart of this section on my site!

No comments: