Monday 21 September 2009

Brisbane Wedding Expos


This Saturday- 26th September 2009- I will be at the Royal on the Park Wedding Expo. Preregister to attend and possibly win some fabulous prizes.
Cake That! has donated a prize voucher that can be used towards any cake!
The Expo runs from 10am through to 3pm on Saturday. I plan to have a range of cakes on display- as well as sample cakes to try.
Vendors from every aspect of a wedding will be there to talk to you about their services.
This is your opportunity to visit one of Australia’s award-winning ‘Best Wedding Hotel Reception Venues’ for 2007 and 2008 as we showcase our Grand Ballroom, silk-lined marquee and reception rooms.

I hope to meet you there!



I am also proud to announce that I have recently come on board with the team at " I Dream of My Wedding" and thier win your wedding Expo and Promotion.

On Sunday the 11th October a Lucky Couple will be married at The Park Regis Hotel.
The winners of the Competition have already been announced- however you are still able to register to attend this free Expo.
Below is a blurb from the I dream of My Wedding Website:

Have you ever emerged from a wedding expo unsure if you have found the right suppliers?

Whilst wedding expos are a great way to gather information from a wide range of wedding suppliers you still don’t know if they will deliver the experience that you are paying for.

At the I Dream of My Wedding expo you can experience the services of a range of local wedding service providers first hand.

You can join us to see how the I Dream of My Wedding suppliers help couples celebrate this important step in their lives.

Whatever style of celebration you are planning, the I Dream of My Wedding expo will be an experience not to be missed.

The Expo Runs from 9am to 5pm on Sunday 11th October 2009 at the Park Regis Hotel North Quay



No comments: